Do you want to learn about strategy development and testing? Are you familiar with AmiBroker? RKSV has tied up with Global Data Feeds to bring you its exclusive NEST to Amibroker plugin for a discounted rate.
What Is It?
It is an interface between AmiBroker and NEST (trading platform provided by RKSV). This bridge automates most of the tasks associated with placing Buy/Sell orders.
Pain Points Addressed
- Currently traders maintain non-connected setups for Technical Analysis and Order Management
- Whenever a trading signal is triggered in the charting platform, traders are forced to place their orders in their platform manually
- For frequent day-traders, this is error-prone, time-consuming & needless duplication of efforts
- If multiple orders get triggered from one or more trading strategies, they can't be handled effectively real-time
Using Global Data Feeds
Global Data Feeds Ltd (GDFL) addresses these pain-points by connecting the Analysis tools and NEST.
Whenever signals get triggered the in charting / analysis platform, they instantly get reflected in the Order Management System – picking up the details of the intended trade from the analysis platform automatically. The order is then dropped on to NEST allowing the user to review the order and accept it right away.
- Back-tested strategies at a portfolio level
- Trade with multiple strategies and multiple symbols
- Trailing stop loss, target based exits, and Line Pair trading
- Run strategies live. Triggers will open on NEST allowing you to execute within one click
Make sure you have the following software to get Amibroker and GDFL working smoothly with NEST.
- AmiBroker (purchase it here or our sister concern tradinganalysis.co.in - official vendors of AmiBroker in India)
- Any realtime data package from GDFL
- Trading plugin (provided free of cost for all GDFL data platforms and is included with the standard installation)
- Trading account with RKSV and NEST (provided by us)
- Active NEST Plus subscription from Omnesys Technologies (can be purchased here)
If you are an RKSV customer, you can go ahead and take the trial by clicking here. Mention your client code and name to get the discount on the wholesale. Watch videos and learn about how the trading bridge works here.