The Freedom Plan - Zero Brokerage Plan
At RKSV our flat pricing structure means that your brokerage fees will not scale up! You can do unlimited online trading across cash and derivative segments for a single flat fee. That means even if you trade 1 lot, 10 lots, or 100 lots, RKSV will not charge you a single paisa for brokerage fees. This applies to NSE Cash, NSE Futures, NSE Options and BSE Cash. Four segments wrapped into one low monthly fee. The other advantage of a zero brokerage plan is that you save on the government service taxes applied to brokerage.
Breaking it down
- Zero brokerage charges on all trades
- Zero service tax on brokerage charges
- Zero software charges. You get mobile, web, and EXE platforms for free
- Zero annual maintenance fees
- Zero minimum balance requirements
- Zero turnover commitments
- You will get a full refund of your monthly subscription charge if you choose not to trade for that particular month
- You can switch to the Dream Plan which is a pay per order traded plan at anytime
Link your Demat account
Already have a demat account with another depository participant? No problem! Link it with your RKSV trading account for no charge and leverage the zero brokerage plans even more. Don't have a demat account? We will help you open an account with IL&FS - India's top rated depository. RKSV and IL&FS have tied up to provide you with best in class service.
See How Others Fare
As a power trader, you will find that RKSV offers you the best value for your money. Compare our prices with your broker's rates. You will see that our rates handily beats them all. Because we don't charge you brokerage, your transaction costs may also be lower! You can calculate your transactions costs by clicking here.
Brokerage Fees per month (in Rs.)
|# Nifty Lots done daily||2 paisa||4 paisa||5 paisa||6 paisa||RKSV|
Calculated on a base Nifty Futures value of 5000. Monthly charges are calculated by using a 20 day month. Values are based on intraday turnover done.